Monday, June 2, 2008

I Hope Not...

I hope i dont have breast cancer..its nothing to joke about so im not joking. My chest has been killing me all day. I feel like there is some sort of tumor in my chest that is pressing against my lungs and heart so hard that I can barely breathe. Well I mean I can breathe but I feel pressure in my chest...it feels like a rock is stuck or something. It also feels like something is stuck in the bottom of my throat. Aarrggghhh! I wish it would just go away...hopefully it will. Hopefully its not serious...like some form of cancer..like breast cancer -_-. Oh man it hurts. Maybe I should go to the emergency room...Im scared tho..of what they mught say and what they might do. Or maybe its not that serious. Its only been like this for 2 days. Ill see how it is when i wake up...then maybe ill go see my doctor in the morning before work.

Pray for me.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Beth...

U should definitely go and see a professional about that...if u have a history of cancer in your family than u should take extra precautions. Its better to know early than to not find out until later. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. U just need to stay strong and everything will be okay. The Bible says that God will never put more on you than u can bear and u are a strong woman...I will pray that everything goes alright

Anonymous said...

I agree with Veronica Beth, you certainly seek help from a Professional and ask I pray to God that there is nothing wrong with you seriously. I am certain that everything will be okay Beth, just pray and keep in good faith, and go seek the help of a doctor.

Love ya,
and be safe!

ill be praying !

KIY!

Bethany said...

Awww...thanks guys!...I have gotten better..I can barely feel it the pain anymore...but I still scheduled a doctors appointment..with x ray and all!