Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Dad doesn't want to See Sounds

Lmao...ok so while I was driving my dad to pick up one of his cars from cerritos 2day I was listenin to N.E.R.D's Seeing Sounds (for the 3rd time cuz I really love it...lol) he had some commentary...

Dad: What is this you're listening to?

Me: (gigglin) What? What did they say?

Dad: I don't know

Me: Then what are u talking about? Its N.E.R.D

Dad: Ooooooooohhhh Ok!

Me: Yea...you've heard of them?

Dad: No

Me: Hahahahaha....then why did u say Ooooohhh Ok like u knew...hahaha

Dad: You've been hangin around too many white people

Me: What? Hahaha...No all kinds of people listen to N.E.R.D.... Have u heard of Pharrell?...my boo

Dad: Your what? No I don't know him

Me: Wow!...N.E.R.D were part of the line up for that Kanye concert I went to in Sac and on Saturday....I know you kno drop it like its hot...Pharrell did that song with snoop

Dad: Oh mmhhhmmm...anyway...put in Bob Marley or Super Cat

Me: I don't have that...I was gonna listen to Lil Wayne's new cd next.

Dad: Oh ok..yea put it in.

Me: Hahaha...ok so your a fan of him

Dad: Ya Big ups to Weezy he doin Big tings

Me: -_- (getting ready to change cd's)

(Anti Matter Begins to Play)

Dad: Let this play...then put Weezy in

Me: Hhahaha...ok

Lol....wow...I guess he likes Anti Matter...he would love the rest if he got to listen to the whole thing I think. This just stuck in my head all day...lol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need to get the Seeing Sounds CD..

weezy can fugg off..lol

Veronica said...

Whoa!!! Kiy ur gonna need to calm down talkin bout my husband like that! Hahaha lmao...but I definitely need to cop both of those cds...

Bethany said...

Both CDs are great! :)

Listen to both!!!!

Veronica said...

Oh man i just gotta say that my husband's cd busts something terrible!!!! I LOVE IT! Now all i gotta do is come up on that Seeing Sounds and it'll be all good lol

Erica-Lindsay said...

ooo..i got both lil wayne and n.e.r.d. and i like lil wayne's more..it bumps! lol