Monday, March 10, 2008

Two weeks til Spring Break

What should I do for Spring Break?..I'm so excited ...YAY!...I can finally go home!....its been too long!

One of my goals is to spend at least one hour with old friends...I wanna show them I still love them!..lol... None of "yea we should kick it...definitely!" and then it doesn't happen. Priority goes to Desiree!..It's gonna be an 8 year reunion!...ahhhhhh...I miss her!..so yea Desiree gets priority...I will spend at least 1 hour with 7 old friends...meaning I haven't spent time with them in over 5 months...lol.

Monday is taken...lol...I have been told that it will be "rude" not to hang out with a certain someone during my spring break...haha ...he has asked when my spring break is at least 10 times...haha...we havent hung out since I havent been to LA in almost 2 months! ...so he has it...or he will be extremely upset with me...lol

New friends I have spring break with...we will definitely kick it...what shall we do???

However, the 1st 3 days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) are devoted to my family...I miss them! :)

~*Bethany*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

i think we shuld go get Coldstones...and then go shopping!

yesssss that sounds fun!!

wooohoooo!!! haahahahehehe

Bethany said...

Yesssss!...we must go shopping for our Kanye Concert fits YAY!!!!!

Man since we popped your coldstones cherry you have been wanting more and more...haahaha

I need to get my HAIR done!...grrr!
I can't wait to get my hair done!..lol