Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nonchalant....NOT!

Merced would probably be viewed as a nonchalant city. However, the inhabitants here at UC Merced would be just the opposite. There is so much drama. Where does the drama start? Sluts...whores...home wreckers...bops...whatever you want to call them. There are alot here...some steal boyfriends away from girls who are pregnant...only to use them as a fuck buddy....some sleep with multiple girls' boyfriends and find nothing wrong with it....some perform fellatio on numerous black guys because...honestly it could be just an obsession of theirs...who knows..and some sneak around with girl's boyfriends...slowly tearing them away from who they claim they love.

I don't know...maybe its because there is hardly anything else to do? That still doesnt make it right. Some of these girls need to sit down and study..read a book...something to keep them occupied. If prostitution is what they are aiming for...You don't need college for that honey...just stand on a corner and be you...do you...instead of embarrassing yourself and causing drama for the alreay stressed college students.

I'm glad I'm not involved in any of these situations but it boils my blood to see this shit happen...over and over again...I smile it off but ..man! Do these whore's have pride?...a heart?...I hope they all soon catch an STD...word around is one already did and I'm happy for her....she gets what she deserves.

~*Bethany*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha this school is crazy...

But I mean evry skool has bops, loosebooty's and all kinds of nasty ppl evrywhere...I feel like if our skool was bigger we probably wuldnt even pay attention to little ish like that becuz it wuldnt matter...lol

Hahahaa but yeah some girls need to find some morals and stop conducting themselves soooooo bad....its pretty sad...

Smh...

Tnutty9000 said...

I Cant Beielieve you put ppl on blast like that thats hella hard. your a ganster for that.i would also like to applaud your writing style its very good. this was really funny.

Bethany said...

I dint put anyone on "blast" or going "hard" on anyone because there are no names thomas. But You are one of the guys at this school so you might have experienced one of these.

And thanks for the compliment on my writing...I try to write how I feel...how I would speak the words aloud...I want it to be ME through the words you know?