Monday, March 3, 2008

Love In the Club

I kid you not...I have heard this song at least 20 times today! It is unbelievable...the variety of people that are in love with this song...It's catching on to me though...I can feel it! haha
Although I love the beat..(keeps you grindin and can be potential baby makin music...for those that wanna make babies of course...not me...lol)...the words have me hooked. Here are two of my favorite parts in the song. (not including the chorus of course...i mean I like the chorus and all but it has no meaning for me...I'm not tryna have no sex in the club..haha)

"You got some friends rollin’ wit you baby then that's cool
You can leave them with my niggas let em know that I got you
If you didn’t know, you’re the only thing that’s on my mind
Cuz the way I'm staring miss you got me wantin to give it to you all night" -Usher

"I’ll set you free...sexually, mentally, physically, emotionally"- Young Jeezy


If I am truley the only thing on your mind...and you are able to set me free in all aspects of my being...then you are my guy! :)

Ok well enjoy the song!



~*Bethany*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

usher's really gay...

ooooppps...my bad

no offense 2 ne one

Bethany said...

Hahaha...he is!

I feel sorry for him...he has an old ugly wife.

But you cannot deny the song is bomb!..you like it..i know u like it. lol