Tuesday, March 4, 2008

These Primaries...


Man...these primaries have me on my tippy toes. It is so close between Hilary and Barack. Hilary took Texas and Ohio today...lucky for her...cuz if she didnt she would have had no point in continuing her run. So yea this is dragging on more.... and more and more and more.....Barack Obama still has the most delegates tho yay!...but still....it could have been over tonight...lol...anyway this shows how strong of a woman Hilary is...she is fighting! However I am still rooting for Obama...he can do it...we can do it..."Yes we can!" Let's Go Obama!...Vote ppl Vote! We need him...we need change and progress. Obama is the MAN!

Check this video out...I wanna make one too!...There should be one made by us college students...a bomb one too...Who is down???... I'll do lead vocals ;-) ...haha



~*Bethany*

1 comment:

Erica-Lindsay said...

go Obama! he got my vote!!