Thursday, March 27, 2008

Alto Via Da Di Vita!...lol


So yea..I feel high off of life...lol...life is most definitely beautiful...a beautiful feeling..sight...mmmmmm...I just LOVE it!

I watched my 2nd favorite movie in the world today! yay! ...La Vita e Bella!....I love it and if you havent seen it you are crazy!...Watch it with me!...lol I will watch it a million...billion...trillion times if I have to! It makes me pour out all of my emotions...I'm happy...I laugh...I get angry...I get sad...I cry...it happens over and over again and I love it! :)

I have plenty of favorite parts...But one particular part sticks out each time...I guess it depends on what mood I'm it at the time..Well here is my favorite part today...funny but romantic!!!

(Guido is the Main character...who falls in love and marries Dora...his Principessa!...awwww!...lol...oh yea and the best thing is since he helped write and he directed the movie..he casted his real life wife as his wife in the movie!..so they are in love in real life!)

Guido: I forgot to tell you.
Dora: Go ahead.
Guido: You can't imagine how much I feel like making love to you. But I'll never tell anyone, especially not you. They'd have to torture me to make me say it.
Dora: Say what?
Guido: That I want to make love to you...not just once, but over and over again! But I'll never tell you that. I'd have to be crazy to tell you. I'd even make love to you now... right here for the rest of my life.

Watching this movie always makes me happy...and then it continues with a spectacular day...I loved today thanks to my unexpected visitor who took me away for the night!...lol...Maybe I can makes this a spectacular week!...let's see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man he is telling her what he ddnt want to tell her!!!??

hmmz i just gotta see that MOVIE!!