Sunday, March 9, 2008

I Love Big Brother but...

Matt is gonna get is ass kicked.... You can't say the N word on national television as a white guy...no no no...I'm sorry Matt. Man. Big Brother will get complaints because I know ppl that get SUPER offended when they hear someone using the N word who is not black.

Just send Matt home and it will all be alright...lol...You dont mess with blacks...they will have you kicked off the show immediately! Too bad Parker, the only black guy that was in the house, isnt there to kick his ass...lol.(Parker was cute...I'm sad he left :( ...he reminded me of sexy Gary Dourdan from CSI: Las Vegas...mmmmm)

But Check this out!..Parker is a TMZ reporter!...ahhhhhhh....thats juicy stuff...he has the inside dirt!

But yea..check Matt out...there is another video but I cant get it to play on here...check it out on TMZ.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow MATT needs his ass beat!!

WTH!! wat is his prob...

but umm yeah i really dnt know much about MAtt but he needs to go home!!