Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post of The Year?!!

OMG...so I've reached the end of the year...can you believe it??? lol. And honestly...this has been the 2nd worst year of my life. I had a feeling it was going to be...from as soon as I had my first car accident January 1st 2008. Everything went wrong that day...no matter how positive I tried to look...in the back of my head kept thinking...this is a sign...this will be a destructive year...if not that much...it wont be a good one. I had some good times this year...some great times...but the bad outweighed the good. Nevertheless, this is the year I learned the most and the best thing of all...I am a better person for it all...they say you learn the most through the worst of times. I learned...I'm just glad im alive ...sdtanding taller than before and smiling to tell the story.

Bring it on 2009! :)

No comments: