Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Its The Best Movie Of The Year!

So I went to see the Curious Case of Benjamin Button on Christmas day and OMG! that movie is great! If you havent seen it...what is wrong with you...go! When I say its good...its good! Brings meaning to life and relates to evveryones life...it might be long but I didnt even notice because the movie was so bomb. It really just lets us know that life is all about fate...what is destined to be...will be...you cannot control fate so stop trying. Nevertheless, through it all...no matter which route we take...we all die. The movie goes so in depth on many different points and I belive ths movie is being moved to one of my op 10...I just have to buy it when it comes out..and watch it a few more times to determine which spot it will take.

No comments: