Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finals!!! Arrrgghhh!!!

ONE MORE TO GO!!! I cant wait! My brain feels like it is packed to capacity and I feel drained beyond belief! whew! What a semester man...these classes whooped my ass. I guess the worst is yet to come...so this is just preparation. But man! I cannot wait ti 11am Wednesday. All will be over and I can finally close my books for a month and head back to L.A....where the temperature doesnt get this cold! lol. I mean I have definitely been abused by this weather lately...no joke. So there you go..I have bee physically abused and mentally abused...which can ultimately take a toll on my emotions huh? Um...hasnt happened yet...and I basically have a day left...keep it together Bethany...lets go! lol Winter Break will be here in only a matter of hours...I can smell it! haha

No comments: