Monday, December 1, 2008

It Is Complete!

Dun... dun...duuuuunnnnn

Here is the ABC Newsletter that it took me so long to put together because contacting every UC, finding out who their Rep is and trying to get information from all of them was hard. Then making it look somewhat like a newsletter through formatting, putting it in PDF and then trying to convert PDF to HTML...oh boy. But it is complete and now I have to start working on the one for January... Enjoy!

Note/ Reminder: I am not a journalist...I am a Biology/Chemistry major in hopes of becoming a pharmacist. I am just the communications coordinator for the upcoming ABC Conference so if you say I have no future in journalism...I already know...lol. Thank you.

1 comment:

aRi dOPeR tHAn AvEraGe said...

Good Job sissy! *sticking up thumbs* lol