Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Met Kanye Again :)


We both were having a bad hair day but we get fresh when need be...huh Kanye? ......right! I love it when he smiles and chuckles and talks so cocky on the phone about all that he has. Its just him....yanno?
He got smart with me this time...but we laughed about it...lol
*He comes to my checkout with like 15 magazines...his friend has 15 as well*
Me: Would you like a bag? (I was nervous okay!!!...lol)
Kanye: I mean if someone has more than 10 magazines you would think...
*I begin laughing and he chuckles*
Me: But I have to
*I was gonna justify it by saying I have to ask but his friend interrupted and said he was taking the bill*
*I continue to ring the magazines while Kanye continues to talk about one of his homes he hasnt had the privilege of staying at yet and he wants to for Christmas...some other stuff too but his face was distracting*
Friend pays and he depart...til next time...
Hey...he choses to come to my register everytime for a reason...lol

No comments: