Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New York Was Great In Case You Were Wondering!

First of all I would like to say...this year took a great start and I have a great feeling about that!

Lol...Omg! I had a blast...what went down? Well...we went everywhere in New York! Yes! .....Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten....& the Bronx...we made it happen...haha. ( I made it a song and I couldnt stop singing it on the last day..haha) Any who..yea we went everywhere...tried to see everything and took a combined total of about 700 pics...about (280 of them being mine). ...Took the subway all up and down and across new york to the point where we are tired of it. I like the fact that the subway is unlimited for 7 days for only $21 bux tho!..that was a real money saver! Why did New Years Eve have to be the coldest day in New York...19 degrees...snowing then windy...and we stood 9hrs in Time square with no food or restroom to watch performances...get free stuff and watch the ball drop. The experience was amazing but never again..thats a once in a lifetime thing...lol. Went to wall street, ground zero, statue of liberty, Yankee stadium, central park, 106 and park, Columbia university, NYU, Brooklyn bridge...and many other places. We have decided that we like Brooklyn better than Manhattan...haha. We went to a club in Brooklyn...it took a lot of work cuz almost all the clubs are 21 and over...But my cousin and her boyfriend hooked us up. We were chauffeured and watched by my cousins' boyfriend and his friend so we could be protected from the overly horny New York men. Itys amazing how we got there at midnight and we were early..ppl dont start coming til 1am and it doesnt end til 6am! Laughed at the doo doo mamas and wondered where most of the girls clothes were...smh...all in all it was an experience to remember. To wrap it up...7 days in New York was the vacation I needed and it was great and New York has some cuties...mhmm...did they...yes yes. I need to upload pics..but I dont feel like it...definitely before January ends though. :)

No comments: