Thursday, August 7, 2008

Its Over :)

Yay! Statistics is over! Even though I had quite a little morning.

So I set my alarm for 7am so I could wake up, take a shower, do my hair, go to jamba juice for a mango peach topper yogurt and fruit blend, and then go and make copies of the tables in the book I needed for my final which was at 9am. Well it didnt work out that way. For some reason my alarm didnt go off. I woke up at 830am! Omg! I jumped up so fast...and grabbed my purse. Then I noticed I was in my pjs, with my bed slippers on and my hair was tyed up...haha. I was like nuh uh Bethany you are not at school..you cant do this. So I hurry and brush my teeth, wash my face, throw on some clothes, comb down my hair, and head out the door at 852am. I get to my car and what do I see? My rear tire needs air (dont even ask how I noticed it..I dont even know...lol). So I stop at the gas station and put air in the tire and Im off to school. I hurry and jump out the car and I arrive at 915am. But I still hadnt made copies of the tables yet...lol. So I run up the hill to make copies in the library and then arrive to class around 930am. The test was fair...8 questions...25points each.. I think the lowest I got is a 175....I hope. So yea the test is over and Im talking to classmates about the test and digging in my purse for my keys. I cant find them. I finally reach my car and Im still looking...then I stop. Where are my keys? In the freaking car! hahahahaha...omg! But luckily my car has that little keypad on the side so I can just type in the secret code and my car opens. But man ....I cant believe I left my keys in the ignition lol. I drive home and that ends my adventure.

Now I am waiting for my dad to bring the new tire and put it on my car so I can go out today! And finally get my mango peach topper from jamba. lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope u get ur mango yogurt toppler thingy...thingy...

All hail the stats Queen!

Ur gonna have to help me when we go back UCM! Cuz I fuggn hate Math..

Veronica said...

hahaha wow it def sounds like u had and adventure...everything would go wrong exactly when u dont want it to...Damn i think i would cried...lol u handled it well gurlie good job lol

Bethany said...

OMG..you guys dont even know! It was an adventure! lol

And um kiy...I bever said I was the stats queen..never. lol I never want to look at another stats book!