Monday, August 18, 2008

All Made In Taiwan!

This is my favorite scene from Armageddon. Sad, funny, and life impacting. I really love this movie. Its one of those movies I could watch with only visuals..no sound...or only sound ...no visuals...and it would still be great.



You know...I wish I had the privilege to say my thank yous, I love yous, and see ya laters before I died. I would probably be too busy crying that nothing would come out though. Hmmm...Ive been thinking and I keep wondering...why cant we just gain, gain, gain...it seems like life is all about sacrifice...we must constantly lose something or someone before we are able to gain (losing not necessarily meaning someone has died) . Or maybe thats just how my life works..I dont know..I fight to just gain, gain, gain. But it seems like it is out of my control. Well sacrifice eventually leads to happiness...whether it is yours or someone else's....this movie being a perfect example. So I guess the sacrifice is worth it...

"You the man Harry"

No comments: