Tuesday, October 14, 2008

School Is The Death Of Me

Man! This school year is taking every ounce of energy there is inside of me. Plus I have to start gathering my thoughts and start thinking about applying to graduate school. I need to look out for more research opportunities and I need an internship ...no joke! Preferably a paid one...cuz I dont even have time to make money...only during breaks like summer and winter...and I am going broke with all these bills and expenses I have...I need to work Thanksgiving break...lol....no ...I will work thanksgiving break.. back to LAX...I'm so thankful that I am able to work whenever I am in LA. Anyway...back to my current doings...I'm taking the practice GRE exam just to see how it is next weekend. I am so happy California Schools dont require PCAT to enter into graduate school for pharmacy...that saves me bucks! But to guarantee I get into a graduate school I should apply outside of California too huh? Well... that was no help. I was thinking of applying into physician assistant graduate school programs as well...as my back up plan. Good idea? I dont know...hopefully. I need teacher recommendations...ugh! How do you build a year relationship with a teacher when you only have them for 1 semester? I need to revisit some teachers...start sitting in the front of class and kiss ass...haha. No for real though...I need to start doing that...my life depends on this...lol. I will relax once I submit all of my applications by November next year....some I will submit in July. Nope...scratch that...I will relax once I am accepted. Wait...no...cant relax then either...the REAL work begins then. Omg. Future...you better pamper me, reward me, and make me so happy...you dont understand how much I am doing for you. With no help at that. I thank my dad for the little he can do to help but yea...smiles and laughter can only hold back so much stress. Graduate School...a dream I will make into reality...one breath at a time...first in my family. I shall make a copy of both my bachelors and my masters ...fly to Jamaica and leave it at my grandmothers grave...she would be so proud. Ok I have to stop ..I'm going to start to cry. Ok...So until then I guess I shall keep racking in volunteer hours, be involved in things on campus and aim for As in all of my classes. Ugh...School is the death of me...or maybe my resurrection...

No comments: