Thursday, October 30, 2008

Remember

"Remember to watch your thoughts because they become your words; watch your words because they become your actions; watch your actions because they become your habits; watch your habits because they become your character; watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."

These words somewhat insprired me today. I was making copies for my boss and right above the copier was this quote. You dont know how much this meant to me...this quote. I'm telling you...God has been doing wonders for me lately...sending the right messages at the right times. Sending the right people at the right times. Putting smiles on my face daily. He is taking care of me...I can do this...anything I put my mind to...can be.

2 comments:

Erica-Lindsay said...

wow! what an amazing quote.. that spoke heavily to me too!! damn, i got a lot to think about now.

Bethany said...

Yea...it really is an amazing quote!