Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Alan and I Are Happy...

Washington Mutual CEO Alan Fisherman made about 20 million in 17 days despite Wamu's collapse....lol...thats cool...im not hating. He knows the collapse wasnt his fault...the corporation has been fallling for some time now. While Wamu hit the ground...Fisherman hit the sky! I wonder if he predicted this was gonna happen? He is one lucky man. Anywho, besides his happiness, Im happy....lol. I still have all my money...I still have a bank...more ATMs I am able to use with no fee...I still got my annual cash award of $15.34 for using my debit card so much this year ...haha...and nothing is really changing but the name. Ive had a credit card with Chase for some time now...I have no problem with them...they're great...so now Ill have a debit and credit card with them. Although... I wouldnt mind trading spots with Alan right now...20 million for doing nothin would make me happier! haha

No comments: