Sunday, October 5, 2008

My laptop is ruined... ;'(


Got this picture from google images but yea...this is basically what my laptop looks like now :( . I can only see the left half of the screen. I was thinking of getting a new laptop anyway...but I was gonna sell the one I have...I cant sell it now. It will take 400 to 600 dollars to replace the LCD...so I should just go ahead and buy a new one...how depressing...

Donations are greatly appreciated...lol (No...but they really are...no joke...I just need to laugh to cover up my depression)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooow holy moly! Man sorry about your laptop Beth, that sucks hard. But hey my laptop is about ready to die too...just think @ least its not around finals time, its still early in the semester.

Erica-Lindsay said...

damn..i hope it doesn't look like that! better call Santa! lol

beth, goes hard on her computer.

Bethany said...

LOl...yep that is EXACTLY what it looks like...pretty sad...I cried myself to sleep that night :(


But I am buying myself a mac...so soon things will be looking up...lol