Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm Just Like You

It was hard to admit at first but its true. This song holds truth.

This video is great and my husband in it is a plus! ...Lol

Just Like Me - Jamie Foxx feat. T.I


Plus I really like Taraji, she is a good actress...funny too...she was great in a Curious Case of Benjamin Button. As a little add on...here is what she said about the movie in the L.A. Times published yesterday:

"I’ve got to say: You make a list of people you want to work with, and you find out that God has a wicked sense of humor,” Henson said during a press day at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Los Angeles. "I’ve learned to be very specific. I never thought I’d play his mother. I thought it would be something a little sexier.”

Wouldnt we all wanna play something sexy with Brad Pitt..lol

Read More Here.

No comments: