Saturday, September 27, 2008

Live

“These were the lovely bones that had grown around my absence: the connections - sometimes tenuous, sometimes made at great cost, but often magnificent - that happened after I was gone. And I began to see things in a way that let me hold the world without me in it. The events that my death wrought were merely the bones of a body that would become whole at some unpredictable time in the future. The price of what I came to see as this miraculous body had been my life.”



The benefits of living are endless...not just existing...wishing on a star...hoping and dreaming. But actually living...taking those risks...living that life...and actually reaching for those stars. I want to impact the world...so that I may leave this world with a piece of me left in it. Even if I mess up a few times...

The beauty. :)

No comments: