Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Imperfect

There are times that I feel overwhelmed with things that need to be done. But who doesnt... right? I always need to do this and need to do that...a struggle for survival, a struggle to get good grades, a struggle for happiness....and I barely have time to do the things I want. But thats life. I will eventually get to do the things in life that I live for...the things I want to do before my time is up. I just have to take it day by day. Sometimes I appear as though Im doing everything I want and life is just so great ...and easy. Haha...easy. Never is life easy. Everyone fails at some point in life. I have failed many times. But I can only redeem myself through perseverance. I despise the phrases "well you wouldnt know about that"....or "we all know you dont have to worry about that"...how do you know what I know or what I worry about unless you ask? Dont assume you know me by what you see. Looks are quite deceiving. Maybe that is the reason I seem to have this "perfect" life. Because I refuse to reveal my pain...struggle...instability. But I mean who wants to be around someone like that...that is depressing. People tend to be drawn to positive people and that is what I will continue to portray...a happy, positive person...with the least of worries in the world. Although it is a lie, it works for me. Everyone lies. Everyone. Whether it is to themselves or to someone else. But my lie is not for people to view me as perfect. It is for myself...so that the negative...all the worries...all the failures....doesnt effect the ability of positive outcomes to progress. I guess it depends on your idea of perfect. Even so...I am as perfect as a cracked porcelain doll. From what you can see... I might seem perfect....but under these clothes...there are cracks...some bigger than others. I hide them as best I can....I even hide them from myself. But it is for my good...for your good. Why? You will see why....I shall see you at the top!

Life is funny...a class in itself...that you either pass or fail...no in between. I'm aiming for success...as we all do. But nothing will stop me...I'm telling you now. There will only be obstacles and lessons learned but no stop signs...sorry...no time for that. Imperfections....the beauty of life. :)

No comments: